Rob Zombie's comic book/cartoon creation finally has found a direct to dvd release date. The film is expected to hit shelves on September 22nd this year.
Here are two clips from the film: (WARNING: clips may be considered NSFW) Clip one Clip two
Find me all over the place, but not much here
-
As you can tell, I have not posted much over here on the blog for a bit.
Most of my time, aside from MAKING the movies, has been spent promoting
them on ...
-
*Draw the brakes on your flood of virtuous arrogance, noble causes, and
bluenosery. You're just jockeying for more Christmas presents, and Santa
knows i...
Fauxtex
-
Thanks to a Facebook reader of the Lost in Schlocko Facebook page, I have
recently discovered Fauxtex. In my research of Fauxtex, I have found this
great ...
Truly Dreadful Tales now at Salvage Video
-
I just found out yesterday that a mom and pop video rental store in
Livingston, Texas called Salvage Video is renting out a few of Joe
Sherlock's movies w...
1 comment:
I love the Superbeasto. He is the Best of all!
Post a Comment