Find me all over the place, but not much here
-
As you can tell, I have not posted much over here on the blog for a bit.
Most of my time, aside from MAKING the movies, has been spent promoting
them on ...
2 weeks ago
3 comments:
I hadn't heard of this. I'll be interested to here what the plot is about--from what I gather it's a "the day after" kind of deal.
From what I have read; it takes place about six or so hours after the first events and includes the entire original cast. A team of biohazard agents or whatnot enter the building next.
So, this should be a cool and unique flick. I dug the first one and I am going to get a kick out of seeing how it continues on.
From what I have read; it takes place about six or so hours after the first events and includes the entire original cast. A team of biohazard agents or whatnot enter the building next.
So, this should be a cool and unique flick. I dug the first one and I am going to get a kick out of seeing how it continues on.
Post a Comment